The 3 readers I have know that I haven’t updated in a long time.
Well actually there is nothing much happening as far as the weight is concerned.
I have been sneaking in 30 to 40 mins exercise but so far have been able to do only 3 times a week.
My weight did go to 157.6 lbs, last week but after the binge eating over the long weekend I am scared to check it today.
We had a 3 day weekend and just loved the extra day.
Saturday was spent generally relaxing and doing minimal cooking and TV watching. Bunny did go skating in the evening while I finished off some work at home.
Sunday we went to the Children’s museum in a nearby city along with a couple of friends.
I will post some photos soon of the trip.
The kids had a blast and we had fun seeing their cute antics and mannerisms. There really is no joy than seeing happiness on Bunny’s face.After the museum we headed to a Indian restaurant and ate and ate like as if its my last dya. We had samosa chaat,and Papdi Chaat, followed by Chicken Manchuria. We polished that off with some Chicken Biryani.
I felt and walked like an elephant.
Monday is spent doing 6 loads of laundry, cleaning up the house and kitchen and generally eating and vegetating. I did manage to do 2 levels of “30 day shred” at a stretch and felt awesome afterwards.
But overall, some exciting thigs I did over the week
- Did level 1 of JM Yoga Meltdown…and lovedddddd it.
- I am alternating between JM “Ripped in 30” and “30 day shred”.
- Could exercise only 3 times a week.
- On the food front, the last week has been pretty good as far as rice is. But weekend I did have loads of rice and friend stuff .
- Why is it when I want something very very badly…it becomes even more tough to get it? Like for example, the weight goal? I mean its easy for lot of people..but never for me.
- Lazy Summer afternoons feel sooo awesome. I wait for Summer for 6 months and when the weather finally improves, I slept off on Sunday..feels wonderful.
- Every weekend has been busy…and I have come to realize that Bunny brings such a joy to our life. I wish I have more kids soon.
- I love this place in Summer.
- I saw 2 rabbits in our veggie patch trying to nibble at something…u cuties..eating all my plants…hmfff